Monday commute under the pewter slant of a supermoon.
1. Faisal connects with a sad story
2. Students begin to tweet and sing happy birthday to Kaitlyn
3. Naming continues to provoke odd and interesting connections
4. Vialogues works, but not in the way I thought it would
5. I-Search topics and Scoop.it–my question finds me.
6. No duh moment–maybe we need to do activities both separately and together.
This all happened yesterday in our proto/crypto/hemi-semi-demi connected learning classroom. If you want to read one of the stories above just vote in the poll below and I will tell the ones with the most votes. If no one votes, no stories. Seems fair.