So what’s going on on this side? Why this post? A request from
to post why you teach and a request to use the hashtag
- I created a poster with Canva just because I like it
- And I found out that if saved different versions of it as copies that it would be like a very crude animation see above)
- And if I saved it as a pdf I could
- Upload it into slideshare
- Where I could take the url I generated there
- And turn it into a gif using slidegif.
That, too, is why I teach because the work of play inevitably leads me to nutty kludges just like the one above. All praise to Rube Goldberg and to the wonderful device we call learning.